MY 2017 RECOMMENDATIONS
Implement these little changes in your life for overall better health and energy!
- Wake up and say 10 things that you are grateful for in your life!
- Drink a glass of water with lemon.
- Balance all your meals with carbs, protein and fat.
- Limit/Eliminate sugar, processed foods, gluten, grains, bad hydrogenated oils, GMOs and other foods that could be bothering you from your diet.
- Drink a cup of bone broth per day and keep hydrated with water.
- Fast about 3-4 hours in between meals to allow your fat burning hormone to start doing its job.
- Buy a pedometer-your goal should be 10,000 (but any step extra is working towards better health)
- Work towards improving your sleep.
- Limit the toxins and chemicals in your environment, by gradually moving to natural cleaning products, soaps, shampoos and lotion, ect.
- Practice stress management/relaxation daily, meditation at night for 10 min.
- Keep the friends that are a positive influence close.
- Take your supplements- What I recommend to 90% of patients is :
Fish oil 1-2g of EPA/DHA per day
Magnesium 400mg q day
Vitamin D (should get your level checked)
- Find a health care practitioner you click with and is willing to listen and spend the time you need with you.
- Get labs drawn
- Cherish each moment, as we have so many blessings around us, so take time to enjoy each of them!
Please see a physician before making any medical or lifestyle changes.
GET READY TO FEEL GREAT!
Let’s be honest: implementing lifestyle changes to keep you and your family healthy is hard, especially when you don’t know where to start, what you can do to fit into your busy lifestyle keep your family and wallet happy.
The most frequent question I get asked from ALL my patients is, “What can I realistically eat to optimize health?!”
Join my family and I will send you my main recipes and tips in, “Happy Healthy Tummies : My Family's Favorite Fast & Easy Recipes (that Heal too…Shh)" to help you jump start your health towards healing and prevention!
Let the fun begin! Yay!
No Spam Ever, I Promise.
CONNECTING WITH US