MEALS AT MY HOUSE
What I feed my family :
Let’s start with breakfast
After years of researching food and it’s nutritional value, to keep our bodies and minds as healthy as possible, combining limited time with kids and work and our on the go lifestyle. This is what my meals look like with four young boys.
- Pancakes (eggs, pb and banana)
- Waffles (almond flour)
- Muffins, banana bread/zucchini bread (almond and coconut flour)
- Sausages (chicken, beef and turkey)
- No grain cereal in almond milk with fresh or frozen berries
- Smoothies, green, fruit or nut butter
- Organic cheese (occasionally)
- Fresh fruit
School lunch :
Here’s some ideas (that work well with my 7yo)
- Egg/chicken/tuna salad, meat roll ups with veggies and/or cheese, soup, chili, zucchini pasta with meat sauce, unwich, stir fry with meat and veggies (I try to make extra dinner to save for fast lunches)
- Dark chocolate :) … Gotta keep em happy;)
Snacks for home:
- Nuts with dark chocolate (enjoy life)
- Sugar snap peas with hummus
Lunch and Dinner:
- Protein and veggies
- Baked goods made from almond or coconut flour
I spend one day a week cooking for the week, so my fridge and pantry are stocked, so we are rarely ever stuck.Kids are blessings, let’s give them what they need to stay as healthy and happy as possible!
Let’s be honest: implementing lifestyle changes to keep you and your family healthy is hard, especially when you don’t know where to start, what you can do to fit into your busy lifestyle keep your family and wallet happy.
The most frequent question I get asked from ALL my patients is, “What can I realistically eat to optimize health?!”
Join my family and I will send you my main recipes and tips in, “Happy Healthy Tummies : My Family's Favorite Fast & Easy Recipes (that Heal too…Shh)" to help you jump start your health towards healing and prevention!
Let the fun begin! Yay!
No Spam Ever, I Promise.
CONNECTING WITH US